Whisper is a leading global production company, specialising in high-end sports production, unscripted entertainment, branded content and factual television. The company is a six-times Broadcast Best Places to Work (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2022 and 2023) and this is an exciting opportunity to join the team. Whisper is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds and communities.
This exciting position would suit someone who is experienced using Adobe Creative Cloud, is technically minded, and has meticulous attention to detail. The person will be a client facing, motivated team member to support Whisper Post and the wider Whisper Group across the globe. The role will involve assisting at every stage of post-production including the media management of all rushes, setting up and prepping projects, editing selects/showreels/sizzles/changes, exporting deliverables to spec and is the first line of technical support for any issues that arise.
· Ingesting, media managing, syncing and prepping rushes
· Obtain, ingest, transcode, convert all forms of media files for edit
· Editing showreels/sizzles/comps
· Ensuring all media management is kept to the highest level of accuracy and detail
· First line technical support to all post production hardware and software
· Using Media Shuttle to send & receive rushes and deliverables
· Creating review files for internal and external clients
· Keeping edit suites neat and tidy on a daily basis
· One year’s previous experience in a similar role within a post production department
· Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
· Creating multi-cam sync maps, split track exports, proxy workflows, re-versioning, subtitling
· Solid understanding of video files, codecs and their application
· Familiarity with post production workflows and technical infrastructure
· Practical experience or understanding of media quality control would be a bonus
· Excellent attention to detail and quality control skills
· Confident People and Communication skills and problem-solving abilities
· Up to date knowledge of new industry technologies
· Knowledge and enthusiasm for sport is a bonus but not essential.
Location: The base for this position will predominantly be Kew, London, cannot work remotely, international travel on occasion
Working Day: This role will require a degree of flexibility and weekend working. You will be expected to work with the team to plan a schedule based on production requirement. Lieu days will be given for any days worked over a five-day week.
Start: ASAP – 6 month FTC
Salary: Based on experience
Application Closing: Monday 27thMarch
How to apply: Please send a copy of your CV and tell us in your own way why you want this role,https://thewhispergroup.bamboohr.com/careers/45