Young and dynamic, Wonderhatch aims to create inspiring content; content that works. Passionate about telling the right story, we produce the very best photography and video / films for our clients across Professional Services, Travel & Hospitality, Property & Construction, Sports & Rights Holders and the Consumer, Luxury and Global Brands sector.
In the digital age, the best businesses need the very best content across all their platforms and channels. More and more, marketers are working directly with specialists like us to produce it for them.
Producing that top-quality content with a consultancy approach, we work with some of the world’s most interesting brands. Our aim is simple - to be globally recognised as a leading content innovator.
Our clients include The FA, Rolex, Hyatt, Ogilvy, IMG and Fuse.
You are an experienced image editor and retoucher who is keen to maintain and develop our high level of quality and output, with great attention to detail.
The role by nature requires someone who can work to the high standards that our reputation requires whilst being able to adapt quickly to requirements throughout the working day.
Applicants must be self-starters, have great ideas, a can-do attitude, work well under pressure and be able to grab this opportunity, which includes managing a number of freelancers and growing the team.
- Working closely with the Producer to help hire, manage and train photographers and allocate
- Full image selection and editing of raw images taken by our senior in-house photographers
- Maintain the quality and consistency of our output and make sure photographers' work is in keeping with Wonderhatch standards - offering feedback and training to photographers where necessary.
- Selecting, editing and optimising photos for online and print publishing including processing of all our jobs shot by our team of freelance photographers.
- Working with the sales team and production team to direct creative output and help produce mood boards, story boards, proposals etc
- Help build teams for live delivery across key clients.
- Managing Wonderhatch's internal image library.
- Assist across marketing – creating / designing new marketing material for the sales team.
- Additional opportunities for training & honing skills, and for assisting in shoots and marketing.