The Education Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Manager who is passionate about marketing and defining creative strategies, campaigns, and content to build awareness and drive adoption of Apple Education products and programs in classrooms around the world. This role will focus on social media, DM and .com and field marketing and will require working closely with vendors, program managers, product marketing manager, sales and worldwide teams.
Are you a curious Marketing Manager who is eager to learn new processes and technology and not afraid to ask questions?
As a member of the team, you will be deeply involved in implementing Apple Education’s European go-to-market strategy for connecting with purchasers and educators globally on social media, the Apple website and through other digital marketing. You will implement Apple Education’s voice and visual identity on social channels and newsletters through paid and earned campaigns that safeguards brand values, throughout Europe.
As the outbound Marketing Manager for EMEA, you will be responsible in rolling out all marketing assets to Education sales and channel teams and be the conduit between all internal teams - Channel Comms / Education sales and also our program marketing teams. This role requires excellent organisational skills- a candidate who is able to multitask on varying projects at the same time. As part of your role you will be running large budgets, POs and external agencies. Keeping both on track in terms of timelines and spend.
• Experience in a marketing role deploying digital campaigns on social and other outbound channels
• Expertise in the social and DM landscape in order to advise on strategy, creative, and campaign execution
• Experience defining customer journey and reaching an audience through digital and hands-on experiential marketing
• Familiar with broad social and behavioural trends and understand how to gain insights from campaign specific data and metrics
• Knowledge of technology used in the educational sector (Apple and other) and ability to master new technologies quickly
• A good eye for design and familiarity with Apple look, tone, and feel
• Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills
• Project-management skills, detailed orientated and able to handle deadlines
• Ability to work seamlessly with cross-functional teams and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Collaborating with team members on the local Education team, the WW team and also other education and non partners- finding new opportunities for partnerships and voice
• Lead all aspects of working with agencies, by writing detailed briefs, providing thorough feedback, and collecting internal approvals
• Running the creation from brief to publication of both Apple Teacher Newsletters, and all outbound assets - including localisation
• Partner with internal and external teams to maintain an editorial calendar including product/program launches and education market moments
• You make strategic recommendations based on performance to drive awareness, adoption, community engagement, and audience growth for all outbound marketing
• Think outside of the box to help define new digital and hands-on experiences to meet purchasers and educators where they are
• You will be responsible for rolling out all marketing assets to Education sales and channel teams
• The person int his role will be the conduit between channel comms / education sales and also our marketing teams
Apple’s most valued resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their dependants in relevant ways. No matter where you work at Apple offers a wide range of benefits which you can take advantage including our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
Come and join an inclusive and open team culture!
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation. Opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and applicants with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.