The Email & CRM Marketing Executive position is a new and critical role within our Digital Marketing team. You will be responsible for developing our customer communications and retention strategy, including further delivery of email and mobile marketing plans, reporting on KPIs and building long term profitable relationships with our customers. This role is right for you if you are passionate about connecting with customers and seeing your latest marketing campaign hit the right spot and drive business growth.
• Run the day-to-day management of email delivery and develop a programme of communications that deepens engagement with Paul Smith customers.
• Assist with developing Paul Smith’s CRM function - design marketing strategies to retain, reward and reactivate customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle.
• Help to build a comprehensive view of our online customers, helping to develop the CRM database (Omnivue) and improve visibility of customer behaviour and targeting opportunities.
• Maintain and manage customer data, responsible for data hygiene, standardisation, validation and de-duping activities, including DSR and GDPR requests.
• Devise, test and rollout a customer loyalty/reward program for Paul Smith.
• Monitor overall programme KPIs on an ongoing basis and report on the performance of new initiatives, monthly KPIs and other customer marketing activity.
• Champion for data capture throughout retail and online, ensuring best practices, appropriate training and education with relevant teams.
• Work to develop scalable acquisition programmes and partnerships with a view to database growth.
• Adapt the strategic plan throughout the year in response to new opportunities and challenges.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in online CRM Marketing, within fashion and/or retail experience.
• Proven experience of managing retention and CRM programmes and database management.
• Educated to degree level 2:1 in Marketing or a Business subject, or equivalent qualification.
• Advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite, with ability to operate both a Mac and PC.
• An understanding of the current data protection and privacy legislation.
• Good knowledge of web analytics and ESP tools.
• Helpful and proactive person.
• A self-starter, able to manage several projects and work under pressure.
• Team player who can work using their own initiative with strong planning and organisational skills.
• Strong ability to communicate with people at all levels and build effective working relationships.
• Trustworthy with confidential information.
• Interest in fashion and knowledge of the international fashion market.
• Able to work extended hours over busy periods.
• Able to travel in the UK.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
• A generous Clothing Allowance.
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods.
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days.