Calling all LGBTQ+ Advertising Creatives. We're looking for 30 creative folk to join us at this masterclass led by mentors from the advertising industry.
This masterclass is aimed at helping aspiring LGBTQ+ creatives but all are free to apply - whether you want to kickstart your career, learn more to reach the next level, or gain tips, tricks and advice from the best in the business.
When? Wednesday 27th March, 6:30pm-9pm (followed by optional networking drinks)
Where? Karmarama (Farringdon, London).
Application deadline: 3pm, Wednesday 20th March 2019
Confirmed mentors include:
Nik Studzinski, Chief Creative Officer, Karmarama
Brian Williams, Executive Creative Director, Karmarama
James Maxwell, Executive Creative Director, Teamspirit
Ant Eagle, Senior Creative, AMV BBDO
Wybe Magermans, Managing Director, Williams Murray Hamm
Louise Silvio, Senior Designer, Biglight
Anybody already in the industry, studying or looking for a career move - all are welcome.
Applications are free. We always look to invite a diverse group of people with ambition and ideas.
This masterclass is aimed at LGBTQ+ creatives, but all are welcome to apply.
There's no minimum experience required.
1. Build your Profile - Your Dots profile is used as your application - so make sure to have at least 1 project on your profile (although more is preferable, so we can see your great work!).
2. Apply by 5pm on Monday 25th March, 2019 - Once you’re happy with your profile, hit the ‘apply’ button above.
Please add a short message in your cover letter letting us know why you would like to attend.
Make sure to save the masterclass date: Wednesday 27th March, 6:30pm-9pm @ Karmarama.
3. We'll then select the shortlist - 30 applicants will be invited to join the event. We're after a diverse group of people with ambition and big ideas. There is no minimum or maximum experience level required.
4. The Event - The 30 successful applicants will get projects from their portfolio reviewed by industry mentors in groups (it's a little like speed dating, but in groups and with folios!). Wednesday 27th March, 6:30pm-9pm, (followed by optional networking drinks) @ Karmarama (Farringdon, London)
5. ALL Levels encouraged to apply.