We at Hearst Live passionately believe in the power of live experiences in our audience and clients lives.
By bringing to life our brands we strive to create live experiences that enable, inspire and excite our valued audiences and clients so they can deeply engage with the Hearst brands and audiences.
Hearst Live is the award winning live events division of Hearst UK. Creating live experiences, over 100 events a year, for our iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living.
The Events Assistant role will support delivery of events across all of our titles. This person will be responsible for delivery of our regular reader events and supporting on larger event executions.
• Delivery of monthly reader events across a range of titles
• Management of suppliers, venues and external stakeholders
• Supporting the deliverables for any sponsorship activity as part of the event execution
• Assisting the Head of Events and Event Managers with large scale event executions
• Sourcing goodie bag items and contra partnership opportunities with brands
• Providing administrative support to the team where required
• Ongoing research and updating event databases with new venues and suppliers
• Provide administrative support to the 6th@Soho venue manager on all booking enquiries and confirmed bookings
• Facilitate venue show rounds of 6th@Soho venue space for external clients
• Assist in venue management on the day for client bookings
• Interest or knowledge of media industry.
• Proven work experience in a similar field or executing similar profile of events.
• Knowledge of London event venues.
• Personable and presentable.
• Ability to multi task and remain calm under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy in work standard.
• Ability to work as part of a team within office and event environment.
• Flexibility in work approach and time management.
• Competent in using word, excel, power point, internet and e-mail systems.