We at Hearst Live passionately believe in the power of live experiences in our audience and clients lives.
By bringing to life our brands we strive to create live experiences that enable, inspire and excite our valued audiences and clients so they can deeply engage with the Hearst brands and audiences.
Hearst Live is the award winning live events division of Hearst UK. Creating live experiences, over 100 events a year, for our iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper's Bazaar and Country Living.
You will deliver events across the Hearst brand portfolio, with key focus on our luxury portfolio.
• Support Event Managers on allocated operational delivery of major Hearst Live events from conception to on site delivery and post event support
• End to end event logistics and operations for allocated events for trade and consumer events across Hearst titles
• Support of sponsorship campaigns via delivery of contracted event elements and assisting the sponsorship team in formulating suitable event execution for pitches
• Support the tender of suppliers, and work in conjunction with selected suppliers and agencies including production, PR and celebrity management to ensure successful onsite delivery
• Occasionally attend and contribute to sponsorship meetings alongside either a sponsorship or marketing team member to develop new event ideas that are both innovative and possible to execute
• Budget management and reconciliation across all events including regular reporting
• Work collaboratively with other Hearst departments such as Sales, PR, CEO office and Editorial teams on event executions
• Provide regular updates to the Events Director and wider Events Delivery teams on status of all events
• Issue detailed briefings to internal and external stakeholders in advance of the event and actively manage all stakeholders on site at events
• Work closely with Editorial to curate the content programme for the event and support in talent management pre-event and on site
• Interest or knowledge of media, luxury and live events industry
• Proven experience in a similar field or executing similar profile of events
• Knowledge of London event venues and suppliers
• Internal cross team management experience
• Successful record of negotiation of costs
• Personable and presentable
• Ability to multi task and remain calm under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy in work standard
• Ability to work as part of a team within office and event environment
• Flexibility in work approach and time management
• A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to take on tasks outside of this job description to support the team to get the job done
• Competent in using word, excel, power point, internet and e-mail systems