We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Events & Projects Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
This is a pivotal role which is extremely varied, working in a challenging, fast-paced and exciting environment. The key requirements are project managing and supporting the team in delivering a range of high-profile Corporate Events.
- Be responsible for the management of internal and external events, conferences, hospitality, private dinners, screenings, press and product launches and presentations across all areas of the business from concept to delivery, whilst also supporting the team on other projects.
- Work at the core of every project from its inception to ensure the strategy and business objectives are interrogated and adhered to.
- Be managing key elements of event delivery including; venue selection and recommendation, budget management, steering creative route for set-up and design, guest hosting, talent management and handling logistics between venues and suppliers, including AV and tech.
- Be responsible for the management of the team workflow and communicating the ongoing balanced allocation of projects within the team.
- Work hard for the business to ensure, as a team, we are innovative and forward looking on every project from creative design to content delivery.
- Build on existing relationships both internally and externally and nurturing new ones.
- Act in a consultative capacity, to assist colleagues around the business with knowledge and support when full event management isn't required.
- Well-organised and process-orientated.
- Attention to detail, a creative eye and high standard of quality are vital.
- Adaptability - ability to work on different projects at the same time, managing multiple priorities.
- Skills as a team player, working collaboratively always.
- Approachable and able to develop relationships at all levels.
- A high degree of discretion and confidence, as the team work with a large network of senior contacts, both internally and externally, plus a large volume of sensitive and confidential materials.
- A comprehensive understanding of Sky as a business is required.
- A detailed understanding of the AV and Tech specifications required to organise events, from screenings, VT delivery and audio and lighting productions.
- Flexibility - due to the nature of the role, it will involve you to work some evenings and weekends to deliver specific events.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about