REPORTS TO: Executive Director of Digital Editorial Strategy
To provide high level of EA support to 2 senior members. You will be required to manage an extensive diary, book travel, liaise with clients and assist with a wide number of varied administrative tasks. You will provide a comprehensive, professional and efficient PA service, promoting an approachable, 'open door' culture and treat all who have contact with the organisation in a professional and courteous way.
• Provide accurate and proactive daily diary management
• Management of all direct enquiries, taking care to pre-screen, prioritise and fully annotate all information; then duly responding, re-directing or referring items as appropriate
• Preparation of correspondence as required
• Booking meetings including making arrangements for catering as required and ensure invitations are distributed in a timely fashion
• To organise UK and international travel arrangements including liaising with corporate travel for flight bookings and accommodation
• Discreet and sensitive handling of highly confidential information.
• Compile expense returns promptly and accurately when needed
• Open all incoming post daily. File in trays as appropriate or flag impending/important or personal items immediately
• Preparation of presentation decks as required
• Support with any additional administration tasks as requested
• Liaise with external and internal contacts on the phone/in person, ensuring their needs are met, and all calls and messages are dealt with appropriately
• Build up positive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Plus any other ad-hoc duties as appropriate
• Able to work productively with people at all levels
• Experience supporting a senior executive with a complex diary and international travel schedule
• Experience in a media business preferred but not essential
• Highly organised & proactive
• Self-motivated, forward-thinking and able to work autonomously
• Discretion essential - privy to sensitive and confidential information
• Professional and hardworking - accustomed to dealing with senior people.
• Detailed and thorough, logical and methodical in work; must be particular about detail, proof reading often required