We at Hearst Live passionately believe in the power of live experiences and the positive impact they have for our clients.
Having seen significant growth across this sector for Hearst Live we are looking to recruit a passionate industry leading professional who will be part of a growing live events & experiential team within a leading global media company.
By bringing to life our client brands we strive to create live experiences that enable, inspire and excite our client's audiences so they can talk to their audiences on their terms.
Hearst Live is the award winning live events division of Hearst UK. Creating live experiences for our clients and iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper's Bazaar and Country Living.
Working alongside the Head of Experiential, you grow and deliver bespoke client experiential campaigns for Hearst Live.
Experiential Account Director
• Working with the Head of Experiential to build the Hearst Live bespoke client experiential offering
• Provide experiential strategic direction to new and existing Hearst Live clients through consultation and advise
• Confidence in their experiential knowledge and ability to effectively communicate and pitch ideas to clients and solve client challenges
• Experience and understanding of client pitch process, ability to own and lead RFI and RFP responses
• Proven experience in creating, developing and pitching award winning live experiences or integrated campaigns
o Understanding of key areas which make up winning client experiential pitch responses (strategy, creative, operations, production and ROO)
o Ability to collaborate and communicate with multiple divisions within the Hearst group to create winning client pitches
• Act as lead client contact on new bespoke client experiential campaigns, taking ownership for end to end delivery of projects. Ensuring they are delivered to budget and meet client KPI's
• Utilise project management skills to ensure appointed team have accountability and responsibility at the right level for the project in hand
• Creates campaign budgets to maximise the return on a client's budgets, whilst protecting internal margins
• Demonstrate clear understanding of diverse client audiences, their challenges, passions and how to engage with the them through live experiences
• Experience of working across multiple audience sectors and in creating, pitching live experiences to client brands
• Share understanding and learnings of audiences with wider Hearst Live and Hearst team. Specifically, in the live experience industry
• Long term experience in the experiential sector and outstanding knowledge of the sector
• Passionate about live experiences and complete belief in the power of live experiences
• Able to translate client objectives into workable brand experience solutions and associated project deliverables
• Proven results in winning new experiential business and growing experiential client accounts
o Experience of new client acquisition or current client experiential campaign development
• Proven experience in delivery multiple experiential campaigns for clients
• Strong leadership, stakeholder management required and influencing diverse groups of people when developing client proposals and experiences
• Self-starter attitude, confident but not arrogant, self-belief and an always learning attitude
• Foster a culture of excellence, learning and development across the immediate team of reports and Hearst Live.
• Proven ability to work within a team culture, support and help team members when required