To assist in the production of fashion pages for both Harper’s Bazaar and Town & Country.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To assist in preparation and carrying out of fashion shoots, including assisting on shoot days.
• To be responsible for the merchandising on all shoots, including price research, correct spelling and credit checking – all in liaison with the subs department.
• To assist on still life pages being edited by senior members of the team.
• To work with the Fashion Cupboard Manages to keep merchandise organised and make sure it is returned on time.
• To work with the pictures team and art dept to make sure still life merchandise is booked in and out meticulously and shot on time.
• To represent Harper’s Bazaar fashion team at press days and events if required by the Fashion Director or Executive Fashion Director.
• To assist the team with general administration and other duties as required.
• Experience with using a Mac computer, downloading and uploading images.
• Relevant experience on a national magazine that includes assisting stylists with call ins and then assisting on set for main fashion shoots.
• Must be able to attend shoots and events outside of working hours
• Must be able to work as part of a creative team
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must have good attention to detail and be organised, efficient and confident
• In depth knowledge of the Harper’s Bazaar and Town & Country brands, fashion trends and up-to-date luxury and womenswear PR contacts.
• Ability to work to deadlines and multi-task.