London based luxury brand Worme was founded in 2018 by sisters Hannah and Melissa Collett, since launching their first collection they have wholesaled in some of the biggest luxury retailers including Matches fashion and Selfridges.
Launching their sustainable made-to-order service, they are now hiring a paid design intern with a vison and passion for luxury, trans-seasonal and timeless ready to wear designs.
Worme specialises in block coloured silk but moving forward will be going into vintage and patterned silks, cashmere, linen and cotton.
We are looking for a passionate graduate Designer to work and collaborate under the direction of our Creative Director and Design Director, to be responsible for co designing the core range of our made-to-order collections.
We are looking for someone with a keen and passionate eye and a creative flare to strongly contribute to all areas of the collections.
• Creating and developing original initial design ideas, concepts, fabrications, themes, ideas, and fabric sourcing
• Collaborate with our Creative Director and Design Director on direction for the forthcoming pieces and collections.
• Developing innovative and original designs and concepts
• Creating and developing mood boards and original inspiration themes for the collections
• Assisting in and organising photoshoots and marketing
• Ensure deadlines are maintained
• Qualification in fashion design with a passion for luxury
• Womenswear Designer with at least 1 years of experience
• Experience in prioritising and delegating work
• Strong hand sketching abilities
• Strong Photoshop, Illustrator skills and technical drawing
• Strong attention to detail
• Works well under pressure
• Highly organized and ability to prioritize workload
• Demonstrates a can-do attitude and is passionate, dedicated and wants to be part of a growing exciting creative team