A great opportunity for someone whose world revolves around ideas and creativity and who is ready to be challenged in an innovative and ground-breaking agency.
Located in London, RANKIN work with world-class and emerging talent across film, photography and publishing.
The Creative will support the Creative Director from brief to pitch delivery by assisting with research, brainstorming, idea generation, concept writing, mood boards, preparing and proof reading presentations.
At RANKIN you will be able to be part of a fun and friendly work environment and you will benefit from some of the best career prospects in the industry.
Come and join this unique organisation and its bunch of talented people who thrive in delivering spectacular work time and time again.
At RANKIN we want to change the world, would you like to join us?
The RANKIN Group is Rankin’s new hybrid cultural company encompassing creative services, contract publishing, production, editorial verticals/platforms, and talent representation.
We are a fast growing, thriving cultural community creating great short and long form content on an hourly basis.
We are a team of creatives, directors, photographers, researchers, strategists, producers and editors who collaborate with brands ranging from luxury to FMCG, charities, editorial platforms, beauty, fashion & automotive.
We help brands be culturally relevant through creative communication, campaigns, brand building & content creation.
We create work that is bold, brave & beautiful.
Your day to day at RANKIN
· Deep, innovative research of subjects, brands or themes. Demonstrate and develop knowledge of how to approach it from unique angles and find varied documentation around the subject.
· Understand the relevant taste/sensibility of the brief to pull appropriate references.
· Work in a team and autonomously, generating unique ideas that will help us create outstanding material for our client.
· Proactively research and propose content and ideas for our clients’ campaigns.
· Present and communicate ideas and research to the team in a confident, clear and dynamic manner.
· Present and communicate new briefs to the Creative Director and the Production team.
· Actively participate in creative brainstorm sessions, share new ideas and support and encourage colleagues.
· Create mood boards from references supplied and sourced.
· Continuously update and maintain an understanding and knowledge of the fashion & lifestyle and luxury industries, designers, photographers and filmmakers to be able to pull references from different genres.
· Continuously update and maintain an understanding and knowledgeon current advertising campaigns for referencing.
· Continuously update and maintain an understanding and knowledge of the markets in which clients operate.
· Apply a high level of design and posses the ability to ensure each treatment has its own identity.
· Format imagery into clean, understandable form making the project speak visually.
· Ability to confidently present proposals and ideas to clients directly.
· Understand and apply the appropriate writing style for The RANKIN Group.
· Use strong copywriting skills to generate copy, ideas and concepts that best meet the brief and ensure output is targeted and respects brand values.
· Apply a keen eye for detail including proof-reading and demonstrate high standard of grammar.
· Manage and nurture the relationship with the client.
· Support and assist the Creative Director and step in as and when on set and during shoots.
· Keep line manager aware of workflow and deadlines.
· Identify risks and provide solutions ahead of time.
· Plan and prioritise work to ensure completion according to requirements and deadlines.
· Work across multiple projects concurrently without detriment to quality of output.
· Practice due care and confidentiality with company assets.
· Keep track of and develop ability to refer to archived and live projects.
*DISCLAIMER:This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the Company reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Essential skills, experience and personal attributes
· 5+ years of experience generating great ideas and concepts for high-end clients in a creative environment.
· Previous experience working with brands within the luxury sector would be benefitial.
· High level of technical skills and proficient in the use of InDesign and Keynote.
· Ability to maintain the brand’s identity while being creative and knowledgeable about contemporary trends.
· Excellent communication and writing skillsas well as great time management and keen attention to detail.
· Ability to handle multiple deadlines and prominent levels of work.
· Ability to work to very tight deadlines and work efficiently under pressure.
Email us with ‘Your Name – Creative’ in the subject field, attaching a CV, and brief cover letter addressing the above criteria.
Candidates unable to prove their right to work in the UK will not be shortlisted. Please note that due to the high level of applications unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
Best of luck and thanks for applying!