NEOUS - Footwear design Intern
We are looking for a creative and passionate individual with a strong interest in accessory and footwear design.
You have a love for design, products and identify with the brand wholeheartly
You can work independently, are open minded and innovative in your thinking and design approach.
You are professional, a team player and have a positive attitude.
We are a fast growing footwear and accessories brand and are seeking a talented design intern to work workclosely with the design team in our London office. This is a paid internship which has the ability to turn into a full time role.
NEOUS is simple yet radical in concept and form, shoes are made with function, quality, price and ease considered first, for the modern realist.
- Mood boarding and image research for shoots and collection inspiration
- Fashion trend research and forecasting
- Sketching collection ideas with the team
- Colouring and rendering all designs across all categories
- Assisting with range planning and formatting the range plan
- Assistaing with material, supplier and colour research
- Ad hoc duties as directed by creative director and design assistant
- Be extremely organised with file management of all brand assets and content
- Would suit someone with a degree in fashion design, specifically footwear or leather goods.
- Must have a good understanding of fashion history, art and references.
- A understanding of the market place, fashion brands and competitors.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must show a strong attention to details and organizational skills
- Good troubleshooting – being able to charge through problems, as they occur
- Advanced level in latest Adobe CC software including – but not limited to - Photoshop, In-design and illustrator. CAD preferred.
- Some traditional sketching skills preferred
- Good communication skills
Please submit your application by the 23rd of August with examples of your work.