Since launching in 2007, It’s Nice That has been dedicated to building a credible and accessible creative destination like no other. Over the last ten years It’s Nice That has received critical acclaim and cemented itself as a trusted pillar in contemporary creative culture reaching an online audience of over half a million readers a month and a total reach in excess of 1.5 million.
At It’s Nice That we offer an 8-week position for ambitious creatives who are starting out in their careers. This person joins our creative team to work with us across all aspects of It’s Nice That from our editorial platforms, events and brand partnerships.
We are interested in people who are enthusiastic, well referenced and creatively minded – ideally you are already a regular reader of It’s Nice That and someone that is excited to work with us to shape our future.
- Culturally astute and have a good awareness of the industry around you
- Enjoy working across ideas, art direction, design and can bring other skills to the table too
- Have an eye for detail and quality
- Have a knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is a bonus, but not required
- Establishing, managing and maintaining the aesthetic of It’s Nice That across our design output
- Concepting, executing and delivering design work for print and web
- Concepting and executing visual identities for brand projects and collaborations
- Idea generation and design execution for article imagery
- Commissioning a host of creatives for editorial and commercial projects
- Compiling pitch documents for creative collaborations and projects
We are proud to be an accredited London Living Wage employer
Role: Freelance Junior Creative
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am — 6pm (flexible hours between 8am – 7pm except Fridays)
Term: 8 weeks
Day rate: £85.58
Location: 21 Downham Road, London N1 5AA, UK
Applications close midnight 26th June 2019
Interviews commence 4th and 5th July 2019
Start date is 15th July 2019
As part of our Equality Policy - We are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce - We welcome enquiries from everyone