We’re looking for a freelance Mid-Senior Project Manager, who has experience in managing digital projects, including web design and build, digital campaigns and content, and experience managing design processes including graphic design and branding.
We’re looking for someone who gets excited by the details and logistics, has a thirst for learning and is not daunted by the unknown. The ideal candidate will have experience working within the creative industry, with both internal creative teams, and external collaborators, producing and delivering a variety of digital projects.
We’re looking for an energetic problem solver, organised and methodical with a genuine passion for bringing creative ideas to life, who loves working in a team and getting involved.
– Solid experience in managing small and large scale digital projects from conception through to implementation.
– Broad experience across production, from scoping to execution; keeping teams on track, on time and in budget.
– Process-driven, organised and methodical with a high attention to detail orally, in writing and with numbers.
– Excellent communicator and collaborator with both clients, collaborators and internal teams.
– Positive and proactive problem solver, providing solutions and welcoming new challenges.
– Culturally astute and aware of the industry around them.
– Responsible for delivering projects combining account management, project management and production.
– Working collaboratively with our creative and production teams to define and solve briefs through research, strategy and delivery.
– Managing large scale budgets up to £500k.
– Developing and maintaining trusted relationships with clients, collaborators and suppliers.
– Maintaining clear communication with all team members and collaborators.
We are proud to be an accredited London Living Wage employer
Salary: £35,000 (pro rata)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am — 6pm (flexible hours between 8am – 7pm)
Term: 3 Months Fixed Term Contract
Location: Working remotely or at 21 Downham Road, London, N1 5AA
Applications deadline: 23rd September 2020
Interviews will be held: W/C 28th September & 5th October
Start date is: October 2020