DUFA CO is a leading design studio developing textiles for international fashion houses over the past 10 years. Clients include Acne Studios, Marc Jacobs, Phillip Lim, Faye Toogood, Marimekko.
We are looking for a creative print designer to join our team. Creating unique print artworks, from realising concepts through to development and design. This role requires a confidence and skill in drawing and painting with knowledge in art and design. The candidate will need the ability to execute different ideas creatively into print design, and able to work across different mediums at ease.
· Drawing, painting, both abstract and figurative
· Able to communicate ideas visually and translate briefs and concepts into print and pattern design
· Efficient and able to work to tight deadlines under pressure
· Taking initiative and challenging the norms in print design
· Thorough knowledge of art and design
· Skills in photoshop, illustrator and adobe creative suite
· Advantage if knowledge in print making, screen, textiles, dying and sewing for fabric manipulations
Previous experience in textile print design is not required as the right hand will prevail.
Freelance part time position
Please apply with curriculum vitae and portfolio to email@example.com