Reports to: Commercial Director/Creative Director, MD
Key interactions: Creatives, Event Managers, Producers, Senior Producers
Key areas of responsibility:
• Responsible for Event Production delivery across the whole events programme including: experiential, exhibitions and live events across multiple platforms.
• Responsible for delivery across all areas of Production including events sites, stages, shows set & scenic, sound, lighting, rigging, video (broadcast & exhibition), data and networking, special effects.
• Planning and organising production schedules assessing project and resource requirements
• Overseeing production process and close liaison with event project manager, creative team, third party suppliers and all internal teams at all levels of the business.
• Lead on the end-to-end Production process from concept design, budgets, technical specifications, technical operations, supplier management costing and onsite delivery.
• Responsible for negotiation and the procurement of third party suppliers ensuring that rates are competitive with the completion of a bill of quantities and maintaining a consistent three quote process.
• Oversee budget management and production scheduling for all projects, and updating or re-negotiating timescales where necessary.
• Work closely with the suppliers and Event team to ensure all operations are aligned with project deliverables, regularly check on build items and installation with third party suppliers to ensure quality control and creative has been realised.
• Adhere to all risk, health and safety compliance & processes including completion risk and method statements
• Develop the overall production offering and drive forward our services as a Production agency to third party clients
• On site management on the day of all events to include and not limited all scheduling and deliveries.
• Work with the senior team to develop creative and innovative event concepts and solutions to business needs.
• Pre production Site visits with third party suppliers, event and creative teams.
• Measurement sites and work to develop and create relevant of floor plans and items for build.
• Install and delivery and dismantle.
• Evaluation and reporting of key learning and successes alongside Producers and event management team
• Project reconciliation for responsible areas of budget
• Responsibility for ensuring all invoices are collated from various third party suppliers and have been paid in a timely way.