Reports to: Commercial Director/Creative Director and MD.
Key interactions: Directors, Producers, Event Managers, Event Assistants, Production Managers, Creative team.
In short: Effectively lead and manage the team to deliver events that surpass client’s expectations. Adhering to client’s key objectives and deliverables whilst maintaining strong work practices, processes and culminating in overall event profitability.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Responsible for managing and implementing events and multifaceted projects on behalf of Wonderland.
• Projects may include product launches, press events, conferences, gala dinners, road shows, corporate events and hospitality.
• Be involved in the brainstorm and creative process for all projects and pitches and work to provide creative, technological and logistical solutions to ensure event successes.
• Management and co-ordination of multiple teams and projects.
• Responsible for contributing to the strategic development by identifying, presenting and working in support of the client retained and new accounts to generate additional follow on business from existing clients.
• Management for event production services, resource scheduling, running team meetings and project management.
• Responsible for live project reporting, status update reporting for Client’s and board of Directors to include, risk and issue reports, key actions and deliverables.
• Budget planning to include cost estimation and budget creation.
• Responsible for the financial control of projects to ensure that projects are delivered in a cost effective way with agreed budgets and margins.
• Responsible for negotiation and the procurement of third party suppliers ensuring that rates are competitive with the completion of a bill of quantities and maintaining a consistent three quote process.
• Completion of payment plans and the processing of client’s and supplier invoices and ensuring contracts completion.
• Working alongside Accounts team and Directors to ensure payments of sales invoices at received and supplier invoices payment terms gave been met.
• Prepare internal and external written briefings for clients and for team implementation
• Lead client liaison for duration of projects.
• Timeline and milestone planning
• Graphics Scheduling and client branding management and ensuring key client’s branding is executed to the highest standards and expectations.
• On-site event management.
• Liaison and coordination with creative teams, event manager’s events assistants to meet client deadlines and deliverables.
• Liaison and coordination of with production and build teams.
• Liaison, negotiation and coordination of venues, third party suppliers and team.
• Encourage team environment in which best creative work can emerge and encourage sharing of responsibilities.
• Bringing together and leading project teams to ensure efficient and effective pitch and project delivery.
• Coordinate and exchange information and provide event support where appropriate.
• Attend pre production Site visits with 3rd party suppliers, client’s and relevant teams.
• Onsite event delivery and event execution to include installation and in some cases dismantle.
• Evaluation and reporting of key learning and successes.
• Project reconciliation.
• Responsibility for ensuring all invoices are collated and have been paid in a timely way.