Working with a multitude of varied luxury fashion clients, you will need to switch between copywriting styles fluidly and competently with a keen eye for detail. This role involves proofing all information which appears on the partnered brands' sites and maintaining high levels of accuracy.
Every day will provide a new opportunity and the workload will become increasingly varied as the Black & White team expands its reach.
Flexibility, tenacity and a collaborative attitude are essential for this new role. You will be experienced working in an environment which is fast-paced and deadline driven. Ideally this would have been within a sub-editing or proofreading role.
• Sub-edit and translate copy on both the CMS and live sites according to house style; working to tight daily deadlines to check accuracy of product copy against images as well grammar, spelling and formatting
• Ensure all copy is clear, concise and localised where relevant
• Check accuracy of upload including product pages, user interface, technical copy (legal and transactional), creative copy (banners, email, SEO, newsletters) and click-through functionality
• Developing tone of voice documents for our partnered brands
• Work with our core copywriting team to ensure tone of voice is kept consistent across all languages
• Maintain quality of content on product pages
• Italian mother tongue
• Fluent in English
• Expert knowledge of luxury fashion brands and products
• You have an excellent writing style that is accurate, engaging and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
• Proven experience of digital translating, trans-creating and sub-editing
• You have an understanding of garment and accessory construction
• You have the ability to work independently
• You have the ability to work quickly and to agreed daily targets and deadlines with a keen eye for detail
• You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS