Hearst UK are seeking a talented Front of House receptionist to join the team at our brand new office in Leicester Square. You will be responsible for delivering a 5* experience for all our internal employees as well as any external clients and visitors. You will need to be able to deliver a genuine and interactive service whilst always keeping in mind that you are representing the Hearst UK brand. As a member of the front of house team you will need to be able to remain personable and professional in a fast-paced environment with a positive and proactive approach to your work.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, 25 hours per week, 1pm - 18.30pm
• Act as the first point of contact for all external visitors and clients, ensuring that all enquires are fulfilled in a polite and efficient manner, remembering that you are the first impression their will have of Hearst UK.
• Be responsible for operating the switchboard, ensuring all telephone calls are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner, redirecting calls when needed to people in the wider business.
• Create a welcoming environment and ensure anyone waiting in our reception area is well looked after, offering and providing refreshments and answering questions when needed.
• Proactive and engaging to ensure the best customer service is delivered
• Ensure the reception area, as well as the client meeting rooms always have an clean and tidy appearance.
• Take on responsibilities to authorise and book any internal meeting rooms on behalf of employees
• Support the provision of security passes and internal keys for internal staff
• Build and manage excellent relationships with contractors, customers and employees.
• Work closely with the reception and facilities team to ensure the smoot running of our FOH, assisting on any ad-hoc duties when required.
• Previous experience working within a customer service environment, ideally with a luxury brand or environment
• Previous experience working within a front of house setting would be advantageous
• Always be well presented in appearance with a smart and professional demeanour to reflect the Hearst UK image
• Confident with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to manage challenging situations and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
• Able to build strong relationships and work well within a team environment
• Able to act on your own initiative to make sure all tasks have been completed
• Ability to organise and prioritise your workload effectively
• Maintain great attention to detail, even when under time pressures