Would you like to join a young, agile, branding agency with a proven track record that is looking to scale? Would you like to shape and create the brands of tomorrow?
Fantastic opportunity for a Midweight Designer to join an exciting creative agency and take on a pivotal role in driving the business forward
Fellow is a South London-based Branding and Design agency that combine strategy and design to build tomorrow’s iconic brands. We work with a range of B2B and B2C clients, from established brands like Harrods, Vodafone, and Epay, to exciting new start-ups and scale-ups. Delivering a highly personable and collaborative creative process that enables a positive change to brands.
We're looking for a designer who is ambitious, hard-working, dedicated, professional and goes above and beyond in the pursuit of delivering stand-out creativity. The successful candidate will be given the freedom to think creatively and grow alongside the team. As a Midweight Designer, you will be working closely with the Creative Directors and senior team in all stages of a project – from conceptual thinking and generation of ideas to concept development, preparing presentations, getting items ready for production, and everything in between.
You’ll be expected to support the design team whilst delivering work to a high standard and within deadlines – bringing together a passion for ideas with a relentless eye for detail. You are naturally proactive and look to take the initiative with clear opinions and execution. In return, we'll make sure there's a friendly, helpful, and rewarding environment. We want someone to grow with the business and so career progression is important to us here.
The contract is for an initial 6 months with the vision to make it permanent for the right candidate. The role would be office-based for initial training but then open to remote working moving forward.
Fellow was founded by two best friends, we have a real passion for the work we do but equally value time for inspiration and the social side essential to the creative sector.
- A strong portfolio with 3+ years of industry experience across a variety of creative disciplines including branding, print, and motion
- Accomplished with Adobe Creative Suite (Primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and AfterEffects)
- An interest and skills in additional areas of design is a bonus (3D, Digital, Typography, etc)
- Naturally collaborative and thrives in working as part of a team
- Well-organised and a keen notetaker
- Great attention to detail and craft with strong typography and conceptual thinking skills
- Good communication skills and the confidence in presenting internally to the team and collaborators
- Additional skill attributes that would be beneficial but not essential: UX/UI Design [Sketch/Figma], Motion Graphics [Adobe AE], 3D [Cinema 4D].
Please email your portfolio and CV with the subject 'Midweight Designer Role'. Unfortunately, we'll only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.