We are currently looking for a creative and talented Graphic Designer to join our design team to work on multiple exciting international events.
This is a dream role for someone passionate about design and working as part of a team, developing creative concepts in fashion, technology, beauty, luxury and art.
The ideal candidate will come from a creative agency, an advertising agency or an event production agency, have bags of energy and creative ideas.
The Soho based (full time) role will primarily focus on designing for large scale international projects so some travel might be necessary. You will be joining a fantastic team where creativity is prized above everything else. We are looking for a cool, creative, fashion-forward person with keen interest in modern art & design.
Our designers are actively aware of the latest trends in our industry, aware of our key competition and are keen to spot & develop trends.
You should be happy to take client instructions and follow strict brand guidelines but use your creativity & expertise in implementation of them whilst still delivering Shiraz’s artistic vision for the client.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in:
- Adobe ( photoshop, in design and illustrator)
- 3D Software and autocad (not mandatory but nice to have)
- Preparing print mechanicals
- Translating design into vector files or other formats depending on artwork
- Liaise directly with printers and vendors
- Interpretation and or understanding of client brand guidelines
- Creating brand guidelines based on client brief
- Packaging design proposals