The role is responsible for supporting and improving the brand visual communication while maintaining and executing high-quality creative work. To create new digital media and to retouch/amend existing photographs in line with the aesthetic vision of the brand. Experienced with the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch, the Graphic Designer will have an excellent understanding of typography, colors, grid layout, and photography. Contributor to the entire brand, the candidate will be a real team player.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
At least two year’s graphic design and retouching experience within a fashion or contemporary brand.
Proven track record of delivering to a creative vision demonstrated through a portfolio.
Proven ability to work prolifically and on tight deadlines.
Proficient and confident user of the Adobe Creative Suite plus knowing Sketch is a plus.
Creative thinker able to apply technical skills to a high standard.
Accomplishes tasks accurately and thoroughly with strong attention to detail.
Able to work on own initiative without hands-on guidance.
Good communication skills.
Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a willingness to invest long term
1. Review raw photographs from all photo shoots and retouch/amend each shot as directed by the Creative Director and the Head of Visual Design
2. Prepare all pictures for upload to the website, including the front, back, side, backstage.
3. Review all backstage photographs and amend to ensure they are of the appropriate quality and accurately reflect the product.
4. Resize images for upload to the website to ensure the overall size of the site is kept at a reasonable level.
5. Designing parts of the desktop and mobile new website to improve aesthetics and functionalities
6. Create and manage hard copy printing of invites within budget constraints and to a critical path where appropriate.
7. Create a poster lookbook for each of the four collections based on agreed size, format, and sort sequence.
8. Create and improve our newsletters for e-commerce as needed based on a brief from Brand Manager, Head of Visual Design, or Creative Director.
9. Developing our current stationery with our new font system
10. Working on our new Brand Book for Print and Digital & updating this accordingly
11. Prepare images for publication to Vogue and other titles after signoff by the Creative Director.
12. Support the web team to upload data into Magento where necessary.
13. Create social media posts for the Creative Director.
14. Backstage photography for Look Book shoots.
15. Any other duties as directed by the Creative Director.