Love Productions are looking for a mid-level Graphic Designer to join their London offices, working with the digital team across all our output and particularly The Great British Bake Off brand.
Love Productions is a ground-breaking independent television production company with bases in London and Los Angeles. We have been entertaining audiences worldwide for 15 years with innovative and agenda-setting unscripted formats. From huge global hits like The Great British Bake Off and The Baby Borrowers, to multi award-winning documentaries like Benefits Street and Muslims Like Us.
You’ll be working with the digital team at Love Productions on social campaigns, principally for The Great British Bake Off. The Great British Bake Off is the ultimate baking battle where passionate amateur baking fans compete to be crowned the UK’s Best Amateur Baker. It is one of the most watched television shows in the UK, with a strong digital team and social media following. You’ll be the main designer behind all digital visual output and strategy for the next series of Bake Off, forging a connection between the show and its audience via social media.
Please take a look at our and for an insight into the kinds of assets you’ll be creating.
● Creating the visual tone of voice for all digital output for the brand
● Following creative briefs to produce static and video assets for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Instagram Stories.
● Working on a range of shows including The Great British Bake Off, Bake Off: The Professionals, The Great Pottery Throw Down, Sewing Bee, Dispatches and more.
● Producing treatments (designing layouts) for our inhouse development team to share with broadcasters.
● Interest in working in digital (and in digital platforms).
● 2D animation/motion graphics.
● High aptitude in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects.
● Happy working as part of a team and working to feedback (even if it’s your seventh time redrafting something).
● Oddly passionate about typography.
● Multi-tasker – the job is varied and fast-paced.
● Independent worker and self-starter.
● Perfectionist – you notice when a subtitle is cut off by a logo and fix it, pronto.
● Ability to work within existing brand guidelines.
● GSOH and like walks on the beach. But definitely the first one of those.
● Experience in short form/social media design.
● Basic video editing experience.
● An appreciation for The Great British Bake Off.
Salary dependent on experience
Please respond with your CV, salary expectation and a link to your portfolio.