CHAOS is looking for a talented Graphic Designer with a passion for typography and distinguished graphic style. The Designer will support the Head of Design on the execution of creative briefs set across all departments of the brand, including graphics for print, product, packaging, web design and marketing content.
The ideal candidate would have obsessive knowledge of typographic/graphic references that can be utillized to develop designs that are bold, sophisticated and on brand. This is a role for a Designer that wants to be challenged with fast paced, varied projects and is able to inject big personality into a creative brief.
A striking portfolio of graphic work is ultimately what we are looking for, therefore this role is open to all levels of experience. The title and salary will then be negotiated according to the candidates experience.
*Please ensure your portfolio is attached to your application.
The candidate will use thier skills across:
• Product: research and create graphics for new collections and apparel
• Typography: research and develop typefaces for forms of customisation
• Marketing: design and prepare assets for online marketing content
• Online: work with our developers to evolve the design and function of our online platform and its content
• Packaging: using the current brand identity to update and evolve packaging for new products
• Research: growing and maintaining an archive of graphic references and design development
• Magazine: Working on art direction for Chaos Sixty Nine poster book collaborations
• Proficient in Adobe suite.
• A degree in a design related field
• A meticulous approach to the execution of all the above creative briefs
• Informed on moving trends in design, fashion, print and digital media
• The ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• The skills to collaborate and communicate both within and across departments.
• Impeccable time management and organisation
• Positive and motivated creative energy
• A style and taste that is bold and humorous that can evolve with the brands vision
• Design and develop animation and motion graphics (including GIF's and Videos)