LS Productions are looking for a creative, passionate and strategic Head of Brand & Marketing (maternity cover) to lead our dynamic marketing team.
As LS Productions’ Head of Brand & Marketing you will manage and lead the marketing team whilst working closely alongside the LS Leadership Team (Sales, Production and Locations) in order to fulfil key company objectives. We’re looking for a real team player - it will be your responsibility to create and contribute to all marketing and communications strategy, brand development, digital media objectives while maintaining company tone, voice and values. It’s crucial that you are a good communicator and a supportive leader in order to bring out the best in our existing team.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Lead and manage the Marketing Team, setting annual and quarterly targets.
- Plan marketing, communications, PR and brand strategy in key LS markets – nationally and internationally.
- Manage the marketing budget.
- Oversee the transition of the marketing department from one software/digital workflow to another.
- Act as Brand Guardian - owning the execution of the brand and its identity, both internally and externally.
- Oversee all digital and social media planning, content and artwork prior to sign off ensuring it is on message and on brand.
- Champion best in class digital marketing practices, advise on and drive digital marketing initiatives.
- Lead on market research across key LS industry sectors – Film & TV; Advertising; Fashion; Music Videos and Sport.
- Build industry networks nationally and internationally.
- Oversee creation of sales decks and presentations as needed across sectors.
- Oversee and implement the design of all company collateral and any client facing materials.
- Create quarterly Mailers, identifying key messaging and drafting copy. Oversee maintenance and growth of recipient database (Filemaker).
- Maintain and oversee the website and all social media platforms, working with third-party designers and freelancers as needed.
- Oversee Mailer analytics, ensuring this data is clearly fed to the LS Leadership Team in order to inform activity and identify opportunities across Business Development, Production and Sales.
- Plan LS presence at at national and international events, markets and festivals.
- Identify opportunities and plan any LS advertising listings.
- Write and present quarterly Marketing Reports for Executive team.
- Proven experience within a senior or Head of Marketing role.
- An engaging team player who prides themselves on collaboration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Marketing strategy and brand management.
- Budget planning and management.
- Good understanding of Film & TV and/or Advertising and/or Music Videos and/or Fashion.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good InDesign / Photoshop skills.
- You should be a leader, self-motivated, positive, show great initiative, be creative and a team player with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to deadline is essential. Also the capability to juggle a varied workload and adapt to different tasks.
You will report to the Managing Director.
This role is maternity cover. 4 days, flexi working.
You will work remotely initially with a view to working both remotely and from the LS office in Edinburgh, Manchester or London in future. You will be required to travel for meetings where required and expenses will be provided for this.
The application must contain:
- Share with us an example of your creative marketing side - it could be a marketing campaign you’re most proud of, an event you organised or anything in between.
LS Productions | Head of Brand & Marketing | Your Name
Applications will be shortlisted and only candidates who appear to be suitable will be called for interview.
** Deadline Friday 14th May **