We’re looking for Onloan’s first full-time marketing hire: a talented storyteller and creative with outstanding design skills, an understanding of content and commerciality, an ability to write great copy, and an interest in fashion. We’re a young start-up, so you’ll be involved in both the long-term strategy and the day-to-day execution. In collaboration with the co-founder/Creative Director, you will define and execute Onloan’s content marketing strategy across all channels, consistent with our overall brand image and aesthetic.
We’re passionate about great clothes, but we’re also concerned about fashion’s waste problem. So we created Onloan, a fashion membership service. We loan our customers standout premium clothes, for work & the weekend, every month, via a highly personalised service.
We launched in Summer 2019, and we already work with some of the best contemporary brands, from Alexa Chung to Mother of Pearl. Our wonderful investors include leaders at AngelList, Farfetch, Trouva, Bulb, and Uber.
The founders, Tamsin & Natalie, are two friends with a shared ambition to reignite a love of clothes without the guilt. Tamsin’s experience is at Bain, in startups and in impact investment, whilst Natalie worked for Mario Testino, beauty company 3ina, and brands ranging from Chloe to John Lewis. We’re a business brain and a creative brain, and are building a company that values diversity of thought.
● Develop content marketing plan and goals and execute against both
● Create compelling communication ideas, stories and campaigns, building an innovative approach for online content
● Manage all our social media channels (with a focus on Instagram), and our email marketing, frequently sharing relevant and engaging content
● Write copy for social, emails and web in line with brand tone of voice
● Identify opportunities to engage with our communities offline
● Work with our customers-as-influencers, to create quality UGC
● Help plan & execute content creation shoots
● You have 2-4 years content marketing experience, perhaps at a fashion company, another consumer brand, or an agency
● You’re an articulate storyteller, able to create and convey exciting concepts via multiple channels
● You’re fully at home with Adobe Creative Suite
● You have strong copywriting skills
● You have experience engaging communities via social media
● You can make magic happen with a very small budget
● You have experience using data and metrics to measure the impact of content and determine improvements
● You’re ready to get stuck in alongside the founders.
● You’re super organised and work at a quick pace
● You’re always keen to learn and debate
If you tick some but not all of these boxes, but are really eager to teach yourself new skills on the job, please apply. We’re most interested in your attitude and your potential.