We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Business Communications Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
We are looking for a new leader to head up their Marketing Operations team. Leading a team of commercially minded marketeers, the role is responsible for executing the performance led customer acquisition campaigns to help drive demand and conversion for Sky Broadband and Sky Voice.
- Executes marketing campaigns including coordinating and ensuring successful production & quality control of direct mail volumes; mail house execution; telephony, digital & systems readiness to promote & take orders; linkage to CRM systems, and other duties necessary to ensure smooth campaign marketing execution
- Partners closely with sales, product & digital teams to define and execute customer acquisition & upsell plans
- Builds CRM & database capabilities for prospect targeting and upsell
- Play a significant role as a key member of the Sky B2B Comms Marketing team
- Live and breathe Sky values and ensure team is properly coached and developed
- Commercially astute - comfortable with optimising a set of revenue driving KPIs
- Proven track record of developing and executing B2B customer acquisition programs targeting small-to-medium businesses within a high transaction volume business
- Digital marketing expertise -experience of driving digital first strategy and ensure best in class campaigns to deliver this
- Highly creative individual with experience of delivering high volume of bespoke direct response campaigns to market and a deep understanding of all aspects of successful campaign execution
- Leader - proven track record working within a team of ambitious individuals to achieve shared KPIs in a young, high growth business
- Ability to grow with the business from a fast paced, lean start-up and into a fast growing, complex business serving multiple constituencies
- Experience in a matrix, complex delivery focused organisation - and ideally exposure to a fledgling or start-up business environment
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about