Are you a leader looking for a new & rewarding opportunity? Do you enjoy working with people to achieve great results? Do you have extensive experience in fashion styling and setting styling direction for fashion brands
If so, this could be the role for you. We are now looking for a Head of Styling to join our Brands & Communications team.
This role will report into the Brand & Communications Director and is offered on a Full Time, Permanent contract.
As a Head of Styling you will be responsible for the COS unique style. The role aligns the creative output with the business objectives and contributes with styling that creates desire and fashion authority to build brand and drive selling.
• Evolve the unique styling identity across women’s, men’s, kid’s collections as well as new categories COS may launch, in line with section Head’s of design, buying teams & Brand Director.
• Responsible for styling and the visual identity of COS to drive brand awareness, perception, traffic and revenue online and in-store.
• Act as liaison between the design, buying and content team and the brands styling representation towards an external and internal audience.
• Partner with the Head of Art Direction regarding the overall style and fashion direction captured across all image shoots.
• Provide leadership and inspiration on styling direction to Global and Regional creative teams within the business, including, buying and design team, art direction, visual and studio production
• Extensive experience in fashion styling and setting styling direction for fashion brands in the luxury, premium or high street retail sector.
• Expert at leading styling on shoot sets and on location.
• Experience in leading and developing teams.
• Genuine interest in and understanding of the COS brand and business, in both visual and commercial sense.
• Creative profile with a strategic mindset.
• Strong team player but can also work and be motivated by working independently
Since we started our journey in 2007, we have carefully crafted a work environment in which our employees are encouraged and inspired to be the best they can be. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and dynamic; we choose longevity over passing trends.
At COS we are dedicated to recruiting great people by offering an inclusive work environment where talent is recognised, valued and appreciated. We believe that our values and diversity play a significant role in the success of our brand.
If you are successful in your application, we will ensure you receive a full training program and you will be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
· 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
· A generous holiday entitlement.
· Employee Assistance Program
· A range of long service benefits.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!