We are seeking an experienced In-house Photographer and Videographer to join our busy Brand Team to create high quality and on-brand visual content for our publications, online and offline promotional campaigns, advertising and events. You will take the lead on planning and managing the in-house Studio, photography projects for both still image and video that capture Feelunique’s brand, ensuring final assets are delivered to a high standard and on time. You will be coordinating the photography schedule and workflow actively involved in the actual photography and post-production. You will also be part of the Creative Team meetings to plan and produce new actions/campaigns. You should demonstrate a good level of skill, understanding and knowledge across the industry. You will be highly creative and organised, agile and always up for a challenge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meeting photography & videography deadlines on time and to budget.
· Arranging, Creating and delivering consistently high-quality photography of: Product Photography, Still Life Campaigns, Model Photography, Event Coverage, Head Shots / Portrait, Store Photography and Video Adverts in line with the brand's aesthetic
· Work closely with the Design Team to create new concepts for each new campaign
· Photography & Video content process distribution and management
· Retouch, colour match (you will use a third party when needed)
· Clear understanding of video creative process: conceptualising, story boarding, filming, directing the editor.
· Produce / Direct / Shoot videos
· Social Media Adverts ( various formats )
· 5yrs+ experience working in an ecommerce studio environment, with a portfolio of relevant product & lifestyle photography and videography examples. Beauty experience is a plus!
· Proficient knowledge in the use of all equipment and production technologies (cameras, lighting, HDR, etc.)
· Exceptional organisational and accuracy skills
· A passionate interest for trends in photography & Videography
· Takes initiative and has a ‘can-do’ attitude
· Excellent attention to detail
· Highly organised, great time management and the ability to work to challenging deadlines
· Understand what it means to be ‘on-brand’