ITV Apprenticeship - Network Marketing
Location: London (Gray's Inn Road, WC1X 8HF)
Salary: £20,640 pa
Duration: Minimum 13 months & End point Assessment ( This is a full time role from Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week)
Positions Available: 2 (one with Central Team and one with Network Team)
Qualification: Digital Marketer, Level 3
ITV is the biggest commercial television network in the UK. Behind every famous face, there are hundreds of others, all doing their bit to make things happen. We love telly, we're passionate about content and most importantly we understand our audiences. As a growing international company, we're commercially minded and have a global focus. We're all about pushing the boundaries and being innovative.
The marketing team specifically look at our overall brand marketing presence with a focus on how we utilise social media and 3rd party marketing to promote our shows. Our aim is to make ITV & its shows the most loved, watched and most talked about family of brands, serving every consumer in the UK. From brand name and design to programme promotion across TV, online, social, outdoor posters and cinema, the marketing department look for the most cut through and creative ways to communicate with our audience.
As the marketing team Apprentice, you'll be part of an energetic and creative team! You'll have the opportunity to learn how best to use social media, online and partnerships to market ITV's fabulous shows such as with the opportunity to work with our Commercial, Online, Creative and Programme production teams. Day-to-day duties would include:
• Briefing & production of marketing materials to launch shows and services
• Working with ITV Creative and programme production teams to create marketing assets and campaigns across TV, Online and Social Media
• Working with content partners such as Amazon, Netflix and Sky on 3rd party marketing
• Helping with team projects
• General Administration support and reports for the team
What we look for?
As with all ITV apprenticeships, we're looking for candidates who can show commitment to their tasks, their role and their qualification. Here are a few other skills/competencies that are specific to this apprenticeship role:
• A passion for TV and youth culture (fashion, music, art and celebrity)
• Appreciation of brands, marketing and partnerships
• Curiosity for understanding how and why things become popular
• Creative individual
• An interest in digital technologies
• Strong work ethic and enjoys working in a team
Due to the nature of this apprenticeship, it would suit school/college leavers from 16 years of age; you are only eligible to apply if:
• You have lived within the UK/EEA for a minimum of 3 years consecutively
• You have at least a Level 1 qualification in Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent, at grades 4-9/A-D)
• You have not completed a degree.
• You do not already hold a Level 3 qualification in the same subject
If you are shortlisted to the second stage of the recruitment, you will be invited to attend an assessment workshop be held on Week commencing 24th June 2019. (subject to change). Interviews will be arranged following on from this.
*In order to manage the volume of interest, we can only accept your first application. If you apply for multiple roles, we can only accept your first*
Closing date: Friday 31 st May 2019.
**If you are successful, you will join ITV on Monday 30th September 2019**
ITV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and we strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
"ITV, where creativity, diversity and collaboration put us right at the heart of popular culture".
For more information check out..... www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/diversity-and-inclusion/