I'm recruiting for a digital project manager role to join a boutique design agency in London, however, you will be working remotely (for the foreseeable future)
Starting off as a 3 month contract, with the view to go permanent.
The agency work as a collective with specialists located around the world and build
teams on a project by project basis.
If you have 1-2 years digital agency experience, and you’re quick, communicative and organised then this could be the role for you.
You’ll be heading up the account team that operates as a close partner their clients, you’ll need to be able to turn your hand to a variety of project types, be technical, creative/comms, UX, content - or a mixture of these - and thrive on being adaptable and versatile.
You’ll need fantastic communication skills, hold a high degree of responsibility, with the diplomacy to build relationships and manage external and internal stakeholders whilst keeping projects on track. You will ensure our internal processes are translated into working practices and be responsible for ensuring
these are adhered to at all times.
● Managing projects of varying complexity - technical, creative or a mix of both
● Produce all necessary documentation on your account; ensuring correct templates are used where necessary, create processes.
● Monitor financial tracking on a per-project basis and work with your director to mitigate any issues that arise
● Developing great working relationships with contractors/ freelancers and promoting positive liaisons at the project level
● Represent your client’s brand
● Communicating progress and appropriate escalation to your director
● Participation in new business pitches where appropriate
● Proactively seek and raise any new business opportunities from within
your specific account/s or external opportunities
● Work with your director to forecast resource requirements for your
account/s at both project and account level, to feed into revenue
forecasts and resource management capacity planning
● Contributing and setting up of agency-wide delivery process and
templates (including enforcement)
● Work proactively with your director to manage your own workload and
prevent over or under-utilisation
● Experience of delivering projects within digital agency or client environment, including complex projects across a breadth of technologies and channels
● Deep industry knowledge, with experience of a relevant area such as software development, Product Ownership, digital and social marketing or user experience
● A proven track record of managing complex projects and implementing innovative, interactive and consumer-focused solutions
● Experience of adapting and influencing agency delivery processes, either
within a specific account or across the wider organization
● Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with peers and clients, and the ability to achieve results under challenging circumstances
● Ability to make sound commercial and financial decisions, quickly grasp an understanding of complex problems and propose solutions to facilitate fast resolutions
● Ability to work well under pressure, whilst remaining objective and
retaining a positive approach
● Be self-motivated, self-driven and independent, requiring little
● Demonstrated commitment to high standards of excellence and
integrity, showing solid business acumen and sound judgement
● Outstanding communication skills at all levels, (presentation, written,
● Highly organised and tenacious, with exceptional attention to detail
● This is a great opportunity to make a real difference in a start-up