Junior Digital Writer - Good Housekeeping
Good Housekeeping is looking for a talented junior digital writer to join its online team. An authority on food, fashion and beauty, homes and interiors and women's interests, Good Housekeeping is a rapidly growing voice of 35+ women. This is an ideal job for a new talent looking for their first step in journalism, keen to develop as a writer and learn publishing skills.
• Source and write daily news stories and features relevant to goodhousekeeping.com/uk.
• Repurpose content from our print titles to use online.
• Upload content across each area of the website using the content management system (CMS).
• Work with the social media editor to create content for goodhousekeeping.co.uk's social media channels.
• Monitor analytics and trends reporting back to the team.
• Work with the digital director on an SEO strategy (focusing on key GH pillars including food, health and homes) - updating and enriching content.
• Work with the deputy digital editor compiling Good Housekeeping's weekly newsletters.
• Experience of contributing to a consumer website.
• Experience of uploading content online and use of social media.
• Ability to generate and translate ideas and concepts into first class digital features.
• • Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Strong communication skills and a team player.
• Enthusiastic and with a 'can-do' attitude.
• A genuine interest for the topics that goodhousekeeping.co.uk covers.
• Some experience using Photoshop