Stripe & Stare is a fast-growing, BCorp certified sustainable fashion business. Known for making the most comfortable knickers in the world from trees, including the worlds’ first 100% biodegradable lace knickers. Barking mad right? We also sell insanely comfortable bras, layers and sleepwear.
Stripe & Stare launched 6 years ago. As well as a strong D2C UK & US business, we are available in numerous stores including Selfridges and online via Shopbop.
With ambitious growth plans, we are now looking for a key hire to join our creative team. Hybrid working from home and office, based in either London.
Assistant Graphic Designer – The Role
Supporting the Head of Creative and Creative Director to drive high quality and consistent digital and print assets. Including but not limited to: paid social, email, packaging, inserts, POS, look books as well as other marketing material.
Making sure the look and feel of the brand is best in class across every touch point.
Working well and building strong relationships with other departments showing clear collaborative and communication skills.
Assistant Graphic Designer – The Candidate
· 1-2 years’ experience working in graphic design.
· A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
· Strong knowledge of design principles and Adobe CC – Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
· Experience in motion graphics/ video – After effects, Premier Pro highly desirable.
· A creative thinker, someone who’s always looking to push design and creative concepts further.
· A portfolio of inspiring and industry leading work across multiple disciplines.
· Great team player and problem solver.
· Strong attention to detail.
· An excellent team player.
· A can-do attitude that can thrive in a nimble and fast-growing small company.
· Passionate and enthusiastic for sustainable businesses that are here to make a change – you need to love what we do!
Our people are the reason for our success. We believe in helping everyone working at Stripe & Stare achieve their potential and feel right at home in our business. We’re committed to recruiting people from all walks of life and backgrounds to reflect our customers and our community and to help make our business stronger. To support our people we offer family friendly, inclusive employment policies and flexible working arrangements.
Please send your CV and a link to your socials/portfolio to email@example.com