JOB TITLE: Junior Production Assistant
BRAND/DEPARTMENT: Hearst Digital Media
REPORTS TO: Head of Video
Hearst UK is seeking a production coordinator to help deliver video production across the editorial video department with a focus on administrative, production logistics, and financial assignments on a day to day basis.
We are looking for someone with a strong can-do attitude and enthusiasm for online video. They need an extensive knowledge of, and passion for entertainment, fashion and culture. This person will work our internal videographers and editorial leads to help ensure delivery of high-quality editorial video to brief.
• Scouting and booking locations, equipment, crew and transport for video shoots
• Preparing call sheets and comms ahead of shoots on location
• Helping ensure video production timelines are running to schedule
• Coordinating talent travel and pre-shoot comms
• Managing elements of post-production to ensure deliverables are optimized for respective social platforms.
Examples of videos our team creates:
• Familiar with Hearst's brands and their coverage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills along with keen attention to detail
• Ability to handle tight deadline pressures well
• Strong team working skills within an office and event environment
• Proven work experience in a similar field or executing similar profile of events