Industry leading innovators and educators. Inspiring (global) brands to think differently
through a differentiated human centric approach, to drive greater impact and stronger
At Seen Displays we are as passionate about being an intelligent creative partner to our clients as we are to our team members. We are a dedicated team that feels:
• Inspired – a creative environment and cultural stimulus
• Empowered – you have the opportunity to shape the way the agency grows
• Challenged – we’ll push you to deliver against your potential
• Encouraged – we’ll support your development and growth
• Manage small scale projects autonomously from start to finish at a senior level, from brief through to delivery, constantly prioritizing and staying on top of all aspects of the project.
• Assisting in the project management of a large scale projects.
• Ability to manage strict deadlines for multiple projects at one time, and futureproof for third party mistakes.
• Solution focused and confidence when using initiative in a fast paced environment
• Communicate confidently with clients over email, in face to face presentations and breifings.
• Confident skills in completing in quote creation, reconciling and invoicing.
• Competant knowledge in SD processes and procedures including creating design briefs, critical paths and presentations.
• Competant in GP, NP and budget management.
• Managing external and supplier and freelance invoices including reconciling.
Team Development & Communication
• Demonstrating excellent communication skills when liaising with suppliers and internally; ability to communicate clearly and concisely in person, over the phone and via email, demonstrating diplomacy and good negotiation skills.
• Solution focused with a positive outlook; ability to juggle a number of projects simultaneously, resourceful, highly organised and a good team player.
• Passionate, self-motivated and the ability to show initiative, willing to emerse themselves in the brands they work with.
• A consistently calm and patient approach, able to remain organised and positive when dealing with multiple requests.
• Creative idea generation and willingness to input creatively and add value wherever possible.
• Ability to think commercially in the interest of the business.
• Exceptional problem solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Relationship development and management - create a great rapport with clients, suppliers and team members to ensure projects are delivered to an excellent standard with clear communication throughout
• Work as a well-rounded and collaborative team player, delivering on everything from administration and logistics through to design stages and installing national retail projects
Skills & Experience required:
• 1year+ experience as a Project Coordinator delivering small projects upwards of £10k
• Impeccable administration skills and excellent attention to detail
• The ability to maintain a calm demeanor at all times and not react under pressure - Client/supplier management, ideas creation, budget creation & management through to onsite delivery
This is an office-based role that will require you to spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as staying in close contact with clients. It can be demanding, but very rewarding! Working hours will be standard office times; however deadlines and installations may stretch this further.