Why should you work with us?
Every day, around the world, millions of people post online and engage in
conversations—unscripted, unbiased, and uncensored—on topics that range from brands to
culture, lifestyle to current events. They talk about their experiences, hopes, and fears. Embedded
in these conversations are the reasons and the emotions that explain why people do what they
do. At Bakamo, we collect and interpret these conversations. Through an innovative combination
of technology and human analysis, we unearth relevant themes with the context and color that
machine-only solutions always miss. We find the signal in the noise. In fact, the insights we
uncover are often unexpected and provocative. That’s why our clients choose us and that’s why
you will never be bored working with us!
• Participate in project-based work as assigned by Bakamo, which includes but is not limited to
project planning and management, data analysis, the creation of presentation materials, and
meeting with clients if required.
Job Title: Junior Analyst
Job Brief: responsible for selected field work, data analysis and report writing tasks.
Reports to: Senior Analyst, Research Director
Responsibilities and duties:
● Creation of keyword grids to Bakamo guidelines.
● Usage Talkwalker platform to gather data, understanding of feature set, proactive learning.
● Use Office (Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc) tools to slice and analyze data for research.
● Naive Reading - to identify data patterns, and relevant conversations.
● Coding - multi-dimensional coding of data.
● Report writing, will be asked to various tasks to contribute to the client report.
● Administrative - Usage of Monday platform to report activities and any form asked.
● Complete any other administrative duties.
● Project Management - Oversee free-lance activities within a project.
● Attend meetings, briefings and trainings.
● Complete any other project related duties assigned by the manager who you report to.
Quarterly review and evaluation by CEO
Core working hours are between 10AM and 6PM
● Close to native oral and written English language skills.
● Any additional language is a plus.
● Be open to criticism and flag if you don’t understand what you are doing.
● Stick to deadlines; they are holy unless told otherwise by someone senior.
● Do not be shy about ideas, solutions - keep bringing them up.
● Everyone needs to work on verbal and presentation skills, so do you.
● If you have a problem with something or someone - try to fix it, or speak to the person
● Respond to emails, phones, Slacks promptly. Flag issues once you see them.
● Be thoughtful. Take ownership. Be accurate.