We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
We're part of Europe's leading entertainment Company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
As an experienced Lead Digital Analyst, this position is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within Data Intelligence at NOW TV
"The NOW TV builds a number of experiences for our customers to enjoy across a range of devices across Web, Mobile, TV's and consoles. We're looking forward to welcoming someone new in to our friendly team'
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our Leeds Dock campus offers a pool table, table tennis, discounted gym membership, endless local discounts, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
This role will be responsible for integrating all the platforms with digital tracking which includes gathering business requirements, building technical solutions, testing on various environments, analysing the data for wider teams and reporting to ensure all the requirements are met. This role will support the delivery of the upcoming roadmap for the NOW TV proposition as well as deliver ongoing measurement and reporting.
- Capturing business requirements from multiple areas of the business
- Work with development teams to ensure accurate implementation of analytics
- QA the tracking on all platforms
- Ensure business requirements are met after complete implementation of tracking and data is flowing in reports as expected
- Follow and own the Global Tracking Framework (GTF) for using and maintaining variables
- In a nutshell, end to end delivery of a project right from gathering tracking requirements to reporting, ensuring all the digital tracking needs are met
- Act as the owner of Digital analytics to ensure best practices are followed while writing technical specifications in the BRD
- Closely collaborate with wider teams within DI to help them with analytics data
- Deep dive analysis into the data and assist other teams answer the questions with the help of analytics data
- Responsible for not just capturing the data but also to be able to make recommendations using data as a point of reference
- Experience in dealing with business to set the right expectations and also to influence any relevant tracking requirements other than already defined
- Being able to extract data from Adobe Analytics into dashboards and present actionable insights and recommendations to the business based on requirements
- Work as an SME for Adobe Analytics and maintain the Adobe accounts (creation/deletion/manage) and work on various admin activities (processing rules, classifications, etc.
- Proven experience of complete technical solutioning across multiple platforms
- Basic understanding of all other Adobe products and marketing technologies
- Experience in any Tag Management Solution is preferable
- A track record of delivering exceptional performance and long terms results to bring significant change which improves business effectiveness in sustainable ways
- Strong stakeholder management - liaising with the business and external stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues/risks
- Hands on experience to extract data from Adobe Analytics into dashboards and present actionable insights and recommendations to the business based on requirements
- Basic understanding of Excel
- Strong communication and presentation skills
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about