The Licensing & Events Manager has responsibility for developing the Group's revenues from licensed products and for securing and organising our presence at trade expos and relevant events through their individual activity and the co-ordination of interdependent departments within Hearst.
Reporting to the Group Brand Director, you will deliver against the following brands: Best, Cosmopolitan, Digital Spy, Inside Soap, Men's Health, NetDoctor, Real People, Runners World and Women's Health.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage the licenced product strategy for the Group and work closely with the GBD, Editors-In-Chief, Golden Goose and IMG to identify new revenue opportunities.
• Develop and implement the marketing strategy for licensed products
• Project manage the delivery of each licensed product launch e.g. product consistency, artwork, comms and retail activity.
• Suggest and scope out new licensed product ideas
• Manage the marketing tracker documents for each licensee
• Implement marketing contra opportunities across the Entertainment and Wellness portfolio
• Work with the Group Brand Director to develop commercially viable revenue streams
• In conjunction with the Group Brand Director devise and manage commercial 'ad-get' events e.g. WH Beauty Awards
• Suggest new ideas for brand presence at events and manage attendance
• Manage brand attendance at 3rd party exhibitions
• Manage the RW pacing service as official pacing team of the London Marathon
• Co-ordinate the RW Pacing team, including project management of the Pace Team sponsor, admin & mailbox management
• Manage the marketing pages schedule and delivery for house ads appearing across the Entertainment & Wellness portfolio
• Maintain a regular business and financial reporting line to the GBD / CBO
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage and deliver on multiple time lines and deadlines.
• Proficient with Excel, Powerpoint.
• Strong communicator - able to represent the Entertainment and Wellness brands at a senior level with deal partners, colleagues & clients.
• Proactive & creative thinker.
• Problem - solver who is focused on outcomes.
• Be a knowledgeable brand ambassador and "go to" for the Entertainment and Wellness brands portfolio internally and externally.
• Ability to drive through projects to achieve the required goals both internally and externally.
• Be a guardian of the Entertainment and Wellness titles to ensure an ongoing positive view of each brand with consumers and commercial partners.