The Greenhouse is looking for a new manager!
The Greenhouse is a medium sized co-working and office space business in (and around) North/East London. The Greenhouse is dedicated to housing London's creatives and offers them an affordable place to grow their business.
As the manager, you will be everyone’s first point of call and therefore, must be a people-person. The right manager will be efficient, very organised and someone who is willing to go above and beyond to maintain a great working environment for our members. Our manager will be based in Stoke Newington, In our flagship co-working space. You will mainly be running the Stoke Newington building, but you will have lots of input as to the management of the other buildings too.
As well as improving and maintaining occupancy/capacity ratio by bringing in new members, you will manage the administration, events, clients and community within our spaces. Skills at multi-tasking, working efficiently and creatively under pressure and forming and maintaining relationships with clients, are all crucial. You will work closely with the directors, CFO and CEO of the business.
- Organising events for the community
- Managing clashes between members
- Introducing members to other members looking to partner or work with another on a project
- Creating opportunities and platforms where members could connect with one another
- You will work with the marketing director, suggesting new strategies marketing methods
Copy writing newsletters and all social media content
- Interviewing our members and write copy on the events we have upcoming and collate it in to a member’s newsletter
Administration of the business
- Keeping all information about members up to date, maintaining enquiry database, sending weekly reviews of occupancy/capacity and details of new clients to the directors team.
- From start to finish - from initial contact and interest shown through to getting them settled in a new office. You will discuss the terms of their tenancy and draw up and sign contracts.
Conducting viewings of all sites and finding the right office for each new member
- By meeting every new member in person, you build a solid relationship, and can therefore make their experience personal and catered to them.
Looking after existing members
- This involves seeing to a huge range of jobs. It could be anything from fixing a burst pipe to discussing a company’s expansion and therefore, new requirements.
Event management and co-ordination
- You will be in charge of bringing in the events, making sure they’re appropriate for the surroundings and then managing them.
Building management (utilities, facilities, consumables)
- This involves making sure the printer is working, the toilets and kitchens are fully stocked, breaking down cardboard and recycling it all. Keeping the buildings tidy and clean.
- When investors are brought in to the buildings, you will show them around, introduce them to our members and discuss our business plan and role in the market.
Front of house communication
- Answering all enquiry emails and picking up every call, showing ‘walk-ins’ around and conducting viewings across all sites.
This job is a permanent contract position Mon-Fri 9am-6pm.
Pay between 22-30k per annum depending on experience
If you think you’re up for the challenge and want the opportunity to put your stamp on a growing business, please apply with your CV and covering Letter