As the Marketing Director for Takumi, you will be responsible for leading the b2b marketing and brand building strategy. You will provide structure across the marketing functions including content, digital, PR and events, across three international markets; working alongside the Sales and Product functions.
This is a role for a driven Marketing Director who wants the opportunity to build a marketing function from the ground up. A budding entrepreneur who wants to have a huge impact in a growing new company with limitless potential for career development. This is a new function within Takumi, currently a stand alone role, encompassing all marketng functions from top to bottom.
This role will involve extensive travel between London, New York and USA, Berlin and Reykjavik.
The role will offer a competitive salary depending on experience
• Working alongside executive team to distil brand narrative and messaging, potentially with varying emphasis for different markets and client segments
• Supporting our three markets; New York, London and Berlin
• Creating and own a calendar of CRM initiatives in all markets with both influencers (our suppliers) and clients (world leading brands and agencies); case study driven initiatives
• Creating and own a calendar of Takumi industry events and conference attendance in all markets
• Owning and improve sales collateral and designs as needed
• Owning website as lead creation tool and brand effort
• Developing and own creative and PR agency budgets, relations and project management
• Advocate for brand awareness across the company functions
• Advocate influencer-first thinking and respect for creativity
The ideal person for this role:
Previous experience in a start-up or in a stand-alone role
Demonstrates good use of initiative
The organisational skills to work across three international markets
Passionate about great content, events, and living and breathing the brand
Have a good network of contacts, and the ability to build long term relationships and partnerships