Offering valuable insight and experience within an entrepreneurial company within the luxury travel realm, you will be an integral part of our growing team as we continue to push the boundaries of experiential, luxury travel.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting our Travel Designers by writing and sourcing imagery to present bespoke travel itineraries in-line with our branding for affluent clients primarily based in the UK and US. Our clients seek unique, original ideas so at all times we strive to share the very best in high-end travel.
• Working with direction from the company’s Founder matched with your own initiative to research and develop marketing and PR opportunities.
• Researching new destinations, sourcing inspiring imagery and writing captivating content for client communications and new business initiatives.
• Managing our social media channels and developing bi-monthly newsletters on MailChimp.
• Supporting the team across various aspects of the business and applying an entrepreneurial approach and can-do attitude.
• Assisting with client events throughout the year.
• On an ad hoc basis managing day to day requests from suppliers and our travel partners.
We would love to hear from you if you are a compelling writer, have plenty of enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial mindset. You must have the ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and as part of a small, dynamic team possess a positive attitude to support various aspects of the business. The following attributes will stand you in an advantageous position for joining us:
• A keen interest in travel
• Knowledge of the world of high-net-worth individuals
• An eye for detail and ability to demonstrate creative flair
• Experience using Adobe InDesign and/or Photoshop