We are Bright. Home to inspiring illustrators and authors. Bright is a global agency that nurtures passionate, gifted artists and authors.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly capable Marketing Manager to join the Bright Agency in a full-time role, supporting all areas of the business – Publishing, Licensing and Illustration. You will be supported by a Marketing Assistant as you get involved in both the strategic and operational aspects of this fast paced role.
• Create and deliver the Marketing strategy for the London and the US offices encompassing social media, campaigns, email marketing, online adverts, PR opportunities & direct marketing projects.
• Managing the Marketing Budget
• Explore new avenues for content
• Update and maintain our branding, copy and content on relevant sites
• Contact relevant media and trade publications to promote artists’ and authors’ work
• Review and update Monthly Digital reports each month, including any deep dives into Google Analytics as needed.
• A solid working knowledge of both b2c and b2b marketing; the ability to adapt marketing strategy to suit the different divisions’ goals.
• Expert in all areas of social media marketing, including Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
• Solid proofreading skills and attention to detail is essential.
• Experience managing an assistant’s workflow and projects.
• Experience with scheduling software, preferably Hootsuite or similar. •
• Experience with workflow-management programs, preferably
• Ability to use editing software such as Premiere Pro (not necessary, but preferred).
• A love of illustration, animation and publishing; we celebrate the amazing work of those we represent, and it’s important that you can convey our excitement about the brilliant projects they produce!
The role is a full time, permanent position. Our offices are based in Clapham Junction, South London, and you may be required to attend meetings and days in the office, so the ability to travel to London is essential. However, this role can also be working from home for the most part, so we are accepting applications nationwide.
Please send your CV and covering letter to us with the subject line ‘Marketing Manager’. Applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK. Salary and benefits competitive.