Marketing Production & Social Media Assistant
Founded in 2016 by Allan Baudoin and Bo van Langeveld,Baudoin & Lange designs, manufactures and sells high-end shoes for men and women.
Allan Baudoin, a computer scientist and Apple alumni turned self-trained bespoke shoe maker, designed and handcrafted the first Sagan in 2014 as his own atelier shoes (n.b. ) - hundreds of prototypes and two years of development later, the Sagan was born - instantly conquering the connoisseurs regulars of "the Row" with their supreme comfort, fit for a modern lifestyle.
When he and Bo van Langeveld, an ex-racing driver turned financier who was tired of suffering in his obligatory formal office shoes, met - they together developed the idea of a modern shoe brand that would combine the best of both worlds : comfort and style.
Our first staple product, the Sagan, is a supremely comfortable and versatile category defining loafer, featured in major publications and sold in over a hundred countries.
Baudoin & Lange are growing! We’re busier than ever, and we’re looking for a Marketing Production & Social Media Assistant to report directly into Baudoin & Lange’s Brand Manager. This is a critical role for the business at this time in our journey.
As our Marketing Production & Social Media Assistant you will assist our Brand Manager in all media content, from copywriting to photo editing, combining excellent social media and creative skills. In this role, you'll focus on creating our Instagram and web content to enhance and create posts and stories and assist in campaigns.
Main activities include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day social media community management and formatting/publishing social media content
- Monitoring and reporting social media content performance of brand channels
- Supporting Brand Manager with end-to-end production of marketing campaign photoshoots; i.e. assisting with planning and commissioning, coordinating samples, on-set support, organizing and tracking assets for final campaign delivery
- Assisting in executing and cascading marketing campaigns & content across brand channels; i.e. content curation, planning, scheduling
- Art-working and design tasks as part of social media content production
- Supporting Brand Manager in producing and delivering other brand marketing projects and activations, i.e. producing brand collateral, offline activations/events, etc.
As the Marketing Production & Social Media Assistant you have at least a year of relevant work experience in the field.
In addition, the successful candidate will
· Digitally native, particularly comfortable with Instagram/social
· 1 year graphic design experience or training
· Meticulous attention to detail & organised
· Aesthetically aware / design conscious
Be hard-working with a humble and proactive attitude (something that everyone at Baudoin & Lange shares!)
Fantastic communication skills (and fluency in English)
Good, solid Microsoft Excel skill and ability
Experience using image editing programmes; ideally with the ability to use Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular)
· Photography / motion graphics / Adobe suite
· Some copywriting or journalism/content experience
· Some marketing or creative production experience
· Interest in visual communications/fashion media
Potential for full-time position