The Backward Vendor is a homage to craft, to the creation of quality, workmanship and creative innovation. The Backward Vendor does not rely on or look to the current trends, we look to traditional craft, to traditional techniques, to handmade process and design but implementing with our own peculiarities.
We are looking for a talented and creative intern to join our small team to work on leather craft. Roles and responsibilities will vary on a daily basis dependent on client/project requirements.
This is a paid internship job.
- prepare content about social media/ print material( written I/ draw in the backward vendor’s style, with wit and personality
-Build and nurture relationships with craft, leather, fashion, lifestyle, music, film and photographic
-Work with the backwards’s Social Media Editor on seeding editorial content in the best way possible
- Understand how to prepare strong imagery with articles, to ensure the best possible audience reach
- Collages and Photoshop work
- Keeping up to date diary / images of developments stages specific to each product.
- Update studio and event inventories
- Verbal and written English skills
- Degree in art/ fashion/ Design or related
- A passion for fashion, internet culture, environmentalism and identity is essential
- Strong organization capability
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Flexibility and open-mindedness
Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
Experience using Adobe Illustrator, photoshop
strong computer & graphic software skills
Confidence to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
An interest/understanding of craft, graphics and typography
Freedom & Opportunity to Express your difference with Maximum support from the team
Remuneration negotiable based on the level of experience.
Very Creatively Demanding with Proactive and detail-oriented
A Can-do Attitude and a craving for excellence and great work!
Please attach CV/ Resume, Cover Letter and Portfolio.