We are looking a Marketing and Sales person to join our agency on a freelance basis as we are launching a new magazine.
The role requires you to:
• Work alongside the founder to grow the magazine commercial revenue across content, advertising space, sponsorships and brand partnerships.
• Cultivate relationships with agencies and clients by gaining insight into their business and provide solutions to their native marketing and advertising goals.
• Generate a high volume of sales calls, meetings, presentations and proposals to potential agencies, ATD's and advertisers.
• Identify new business opportunities and build your own long term client list.
• You’ll have at least 2 years experience in delivering creative commercial campaigns and engaging content partnerships (ideally with a publisher or suitable agency)
• Strong media planning and digital media agency experience
• Excellent relationship management and presentation skills
• Thrive in a fast paced, start up business run by passionate people who want to change the world
• Help produce campaigns that have a positive impact on consumers and for key stakeholders
• Great listening, questioning and negotiating skills
• Be commercially minded, a creative thinker and work to tight deadlines
• Highly motivated team player who’s also more than happy to work off their own initiative
• Ready to pitch in. We are a small team, working in Stratford and we all roll up our sleeves when necessary.
Remuneration dependant on experience.
Taheer&Humaira is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.