Master is looking for a motivated and competent mid-weight - senior designer to join the team. In this role, you will have an opportunity to wear a lot of hats. We don’t draw lines around the type of designer you need to be. Our designers are given the opportunity to work across all types of media, guided by the task at hand. We work in a fast paced, organised environment across digital, print and film, all rooted in strategy. Our designers help push and work across all these areas (with a little help when needed).
We are a small, but growing agency, believing logical problem solving and beauty can coexist harmoniously in our line of work. We strive to challenge our clients to take risks, to help them (and us) innovate and create beautiful work whilst always ensuring we are helping solving their problems.
The right candidate should be passionate about design and technology and excited to produce some great, well thought out, exceptional work. You will love digital design, art direction, and typography and will not be scared to learn, question, or work hard to make your work better and better.
- Adobe CS suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Sketch (Digital design)
- Keynote (Decks)
- Strong portfolio showcasing innovative design and art direction (that you can explain)
- Ability to self-start and carry on without instruction at times
- Ability to pace your own work to ensure timelines are adhered to.
- Experience working in small teams in an agile environment.
- Ability to comfortably manage multiple workflows, fluctuation in requirements
and client requests
- Used to working to tight deadlines.
Master is an art and communications agency based in Shoreditch founded by Joel Kitzmiller (ex-VICE/i-D, Mother) in 2015. We specialise in creating culturally relevant content, campaigns and digital experiences. We work across print, digital, film and publishing for established clients in music, fashion, and technology.