Designing and making some of the most exciting window displays, StudioXAG will make you stop and look. Based in Leyton, East London, the XAG team specialises in design and fabrication for retail environments. With projects ranging from show-stopping bespoke installations to concept shop-fits and global window roll-outs. Visual storytelling is at the heart of our work, with a strong ability to tailor our approach to the core brand values and aesthetics of our clients.
Do you have a passion for design? Are you an all-round design superhero? You must be bold, fast, and have a desire to create displays and brand experiences that tell stories and wow people.
You would be joining a medium-sized amazing design team in a challenging, exciting and creative environment, from our warehouse studios. You will have the opportunity to work with great brands on interesting projects, be involved in all levels of the process from research to production and see your work 'go live' within a very short space of time.
- 3+ years 3D design experience within a retail design agency/ in house visual team
- Background in the beauty sector would be beneficial
- Ability to come up with super creative initial concepts and visualisations
- Experience taking projects from start to finish, from initial concept right through to final design
- Hands on approach, collaborating with internal technical team, project managers and production team to help make your incredible ideas become reality!
- A great sense of humour with an everything is possible attitude
- A keen creative eye, with the skills to generate storytelling concepts for brands to help reinforce brand messages/sell specific products.
- An understanding of marketing strategies to create hype around pop-up spaces, along with knowledge of social media activations and digital/virtual reality
- Expert knowledge of SketchUp & Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of VRay or other rendering software would be a bonus
- An active interest in all areas of design, with an understanding of fashion and lifestyle brands
- An excellent understanding of fabrication and assembly processes, and a range of materials
£30-40k a year (doe) / full-time position
benefits: free food + annual research trips to Europe + regular parties + pizza lunches!