We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
Now TV is just over four years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we're bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We're positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive - always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We're the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Team.
As part of the Sky family, you'll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You'll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Ensure processes are documented, shared and kept up to date
- Manage stakeholder expectations and collaborate with a number of teams both inside and outside of Operations
- Investigate customer contacts relating to team deliverables and input into teams KPI's
- Contribute to the attainment of departmental KPIs and objectives
- Help define and deliver reporting requirements
- Customer focused skills
- The ability to clearly converse through written, verbal, and visual communications
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders and teams
- To make recommendations to improve processes and working practices
- Numeracy skills and have an ability to analyse and interpret data
- Microsoft office experience (Access, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A natural problem-solving mentality with an eye for detail
- To be flexible in times of change, stays positive and shows ability to multi task
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about